Two ways to complete your connote.
Every shipment sent with Freight Assist Australia must have an appropriate consignment note completed for the driver at pickup or completed using our online web portal. The following will help in ensuring that the consignment note is completed in the correct manner.
- Sender’s address in full.
- Receiver’s address in full.
- Pallet control details. (note: there may be further documentation required for transfers)
- Sender’s reference.
- Number of items
- Number of pallets
- Full description of goods.
- Customer/sender signature and date.
- Weight in kilograms. Total Weight.
- Dangerous goods declaration, if applicable.
- Dimensions in meters e.g. 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2
- Record account number.
- Record service type.
- Special instructions allow for connotes to assist with delivery e.g. tail-lift delivery required, phone number for contact prior to delivery, book-in time etc.