Dangerous & Hazardous Goods
Palletised, Packaged, Bulk Dangerous & Hazardous Goods, We Can Assist.
With Freight Assist’s proven expertise in the transport of dangerous goods, and the network support backing us, we are able to offer our customers a fully compliant and safe means to transporting dangerous and hazardous goods.
Tools & Apps
As specialists, your dangerous goods are in safe hands
We are intensifying our commitment to providing simpler, compliant and cost-effective solutions to the dangerous and hazardous goods business segment. Over many years Freight Assist has combined its research, investment, experience and procedures to build a robust and compliant transport solution. With our fleet of fully compliant vehicles, we are specialists in the movement of palletised, packaged and bulk dangerous and hazardous goods Australia-wide.
Staff Awareness & Compulsory Training
All operational employees are fully trained in a tailored dangerous goods awareness course specific to our business.
Bulk DG Licensed Equipment & Drivers
Our bulk local and interstate drivers and equipment are fully certified and hold a current bulk dangerous goods driver license and vehicle license.
Safety Equipped Vehicles
The fleet is equiped with the appropriate licenses and safety equipment as required by the ADG Code (Australian Dangerous Goods Code).
In the case of an emergency, our drivers are trained to follow careful procedures that will control the situation.
Dangerous Goods Procedures
With documented procedures and systems ensuring very stringent levels of compliance are maintained.
Freight Assist sites are licensed to safely and securely store and distribute your dangerous goods requirements. Our license allows Freight Assist to store classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9
We are committed to the highest standards of hazardous goods transport
We take the transport of hazardous goods with the utmost seriousness and care. Freight Assist hazardous goods transport follows The Australian Code for Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail. Every individual employed by Freight Assist abides by the laws and frameworks stipulated by hazardous goods transport and clearly understands their responsibilities, this ensures no damage occurs to people, property, goods and the surrounding environment.
Operating with the highest safety measures for dangerous goods transport
Where dangerous goods transport is concerned Freight Assist ensures all employees involved in dangerous goods transport are trained and provided with relevant information and safety equipment to minimise the risks associated with products handled.
Freight Assist has rigorous procedures and systems in place to cover all aspects of our operations involving the transport of dangerous goods.
Freight Assist can help you with the following hazardous goods transport:
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Corrosive substances and more
*Freight Assist Australia does not handle products referenced in the ADG Code as “Too Dangerous to be transported.” Hazardous goods transport and dangerous goods transport shall at all times be undertaken in a manner that is consistent with the Freight Assist Australia’s commitment to Quality, Continuous Service Improvement, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation.*
Freight Assist provides a safe and secure service for hazardous goods transport
Freight Assist Australia is committed to providing a safe, secure service to our clients in transporting, handling and storing products classified as dangerous goods and to provide for the safety of all employees, the community and the environment.
Freight Assist Australia’s transport of dangerous goods follows the following regulations:
- We ensure all subcontractors are audited by Freight Assist Australia prior to any activity of dangerous goods transport
- Ongoing checks are to continue prior to each loading by the business concerned, to ensure full compliance with hazardous goods transport legislation.
- Freight Assist Australia have documented procedures and systems in place to cover all aspects of our operations involving dangerous goods transport.
- We ensure all legislation concerning dangerous goods transport is administered to the most stringent level and that all licenses and permits are in place for our sites and equipment involved supplying services only to clients who themselves recognise and operate to the guidelines of all dangerous goods legislation.
- We ensure all employees involved in hazardous goods transport are trained and provided with relevant information and safety equipment to minimise the risks associated with products handled.