Transport Experience Required
Freight Assist Australia is a growing leading National carrier specialising in Australia-wide freight distribution and 3rd Party Logistics. We are looking for a career focused individual looking for a terrific opportunity to develop into the transport and logistics industry who will become an all-rounder with the ability to be flexible within a working environment and working within multiple computer systems.
This is an Data Entry / Admin role for an applicant looking to join our transport team within a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Looking for a pro-active personality who can operate effectively without supervision.
Previous exposure to TS2000, Loscam Online and Chep Portfolio will be looked upon favourably. Prior experience in a transport environment is required.
The PM Admin/Data Entry position runs from 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm with overtime available during the busy period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data Entry and POD capture
- Checking and verifying load plans for accuracy and cross referencing
- Monitoring that express freight travels
- Completing the Freight Left in Depot report daily
- Monitor and completion of pick ups through a number of different checking points
- Sortation of consignment notes.
- Collate and create run sheets and manifests for transport
- Ensure all transport and warehouse administration functions are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Liase with warehouse staff and customers on a daily basis.
- Accurate pallet reporting
- Other basic Administration duties such as filing etc
Experience and Skills:
- Prior transport dispatch office experience required.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be reliable and efficient
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Problem solving mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Medical required for all applicants.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a fast-growing business and become an integral member of the team.
If you are ready for a new challenge with an Australian owned Leading National Logistics Provider that will nurture your career path and build on your current expertise, select the “Apply” button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.